Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Raelyn!

Our sweet baby girl will be turning one this Saturday....it's always unbelievable to me how fast the first year flies bye! I'm posting about our sweet princess a couple of days early because this momma is going to be very busy these next couple of days and I wanted to make sure I could fit in a Birthday post!
Raelyn, you have brought such an amazing joy to our family....each and everyday with you in our lives has been such a blessing. Your sweet smile with those adorable dimples could lift anyone's spirit!You have beenthe happiest baby and so easy to take care of. All of my life's happiness is wrapped up in you sweet baby girl( and your sisters too of course :0) Happy 1st Birthday little darling! Now off too run errands for Saturdays Princess Party!

2 comments:

Lonna said...

NOOO! She can't possibly be one already! I feel like I've only seen her a hand full of times and now she's one!

Happy Birthday Raelyn!!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. Wish we could be there to celebrate her turning 1. Too cute! Love ya!