Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fun In The Sun!

Since today was such a beautiful day, we decided we should take advantage of it and have some fun in the sun in my parent's pool! They are always hoping someone would come and use the pool seeing that they spend so much time maintaining it....so I decided to take them up on it! My sister in laws came over with the kids to take a dip in the pool, as well as my friend Lonna and the neighbor kids whom she is babysitting! It was a lot of fun, Keslin and I were the only ones who didn't take a dip, she screams even if I dip her feet in the water so I guess I wouldn't dare attempt a whole body submersion! It was a great time, all of the kids loved splashing around in the water...Even little "O" decided to take a swim! We will have to do it again soon :0)





















1 comment:

A little about us... said...

wow, that looks fun! I want to come! :) We are in Arizona right now, we'll have to do it when we get home girls!