Monday, July 9, 2007

The Slobber Monster!

Keslin Drools soooooo much! On average, I think I probably change her clothes about four times a day! I thought some of these pictures I took the other day were so funny because the camera clearly captured her facial slobber! She's not even teething yet, too bad they don't make drool proof clothes for babies :0) I guess she will be wearing a lot of bibs until she can learn to control that cute little tongue of hers! One of her new nick names is "little slobber monster".









3 comments:

Tanya Kangas said...

We love that little slobber monster! She is too cute.

A little about us... said...

Daniel is slobbering a ton too! Had to change his pj's last night before bed cause it was soooo much! Bibs help a little? I think that maybe they are teething, just a little early huh? Cute pictures of Keslin though!

Jen said...

She is getting so big. I love her facial expressions. Such a little doll baby. She will have to show Allie the ropes!