Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Last night was Keslin's first official night sleeping in her big girl bed! We have been awaiting the beds delivery for a couple of weeks now, and it finally came yesterday! There was much anticipation as to whether the transition from crib to bed would be smooth or utterly chaotic, and I am pleased to say that she slept wonderfully....a straight 10 hours to be exact! Good job Keslin, daddy and I are so thankful you have made this so easy for us, we love it that you love your new bed!

And better yet, it only took Bronwyn 3 days to transition into sleeping in the crib in her own room. She has now slept through the night for almost a week now...whooo hoooo! It's amazing how much more rested I feel, I am finally getting to experience some sleep serenity again. Great sleeping girls!

Keslin tucking herself in.
Keslin seeing what the view is like from the top bunk.

Bronwyn, Aaron and Keslin on the top bunk:0)



3 comments:

Jen said...

Keslin looks so grown up in her big girl bed. Hope all is going well, I will give you a call this weekend. Love you!

Lonna said...

I love it! Too funny we set up Anders bunk bed last night as well, crazy. We havn't tried the transition yet though, I hope it goes as well as yours.

Stoddard Family Blog said...

Wow, you guys are on top of it LONNA! That's great you are going to get him transitioned into a big boy bed so soon. Keslinsbunk bed has been her favorite new toy....she climbes up and down the ladder over and over again! We should get together soon, let me know what your schedule is like.